Sleep+ Queen Size Mattress 6000
Full package price is based on purchasing the full price components individually. Delivery and accessories not included in price.
Need help choosing a fabric?
- The Sleep+ 6000 Mattress features individually wrapped and zoned KingCell® Pocket Coil Springs across the mattress core with a firm and softer side. Simply flip the mattress to feel the difference.
- Supports, reacts and intuitively adapts to your body’s natural temperature providing you with the ultimate night’s rest.
- Zoned Kingcell® Pocket Coil Springs are divided into soft and firm zones to intuitively respond to your body weight and shape – delivering maximum support, pressure relief and no partner disturbance.
- Comfort Layers promote maximum air flow and breathability providing you with a better night’s sleep. Dual sided design offers soft support on one side and firmer support on the reverse – that can be flipped and changed at any time for your comfort.
- Comfort Layers are available in a range of premium options including hybrid, latex, memory and premium firm.
- Hybrid Comfort – a premium comfort foam offering the best of both world’s, high density natural Latex on one side for support and a softer luxurious Memory Foam on the other.
- Latex Comfort – luxuriously soft and gently uplifting, relieving pressure points and joint pains.
- Memory Comfort – gel memory foam distributes your body weight evenly, increasing blood circulation and reducing stress on your joints.
- Premium Firm Comfort – a combination of luxurious, denser foams creates a more solid and supportive sleeping surface. The perfect choice for those that prefer a firmer mattress.
- Fit Covers are interchangeable to suit the seasons or your sleeping preferences. Made from a luxuriously soft and breathable fabric that adapts to the shape of your body and can easily be unzipped, changed or replaced at any time. Fully machine washable.
- CoolFit – designed for “hot sleepers” due to its ability to draw heat away from your body.
- WarmFit – with an internal electric blanket, perfect for colder months.
- AirFit – with air-circulating properties to ensure a perfect night’s rest.
- Cleaning and refreshing your mattress is a breeze with an easy-to-remove air mesh cover, allowing you to keep it fresh and clean all year round for your health and wellbeing.
- Metro Delivery (Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Canberra) - Standard delivery lead time is between 8-10 weeks.
- Metro Delivery (Adelaide and Perth) - Standard delivery lead time is 10-12 weeks.
- Regional Delivery - Standard delivery lead time is up to 16 weeks.
- When demand for product or materials surges, this can impact standard delivery lead times. In addition, environmental factors and conditions may also cause standard lead times to fluctuate. Please contact your nearest showroom here to confirm the lead time on your order.
The King Living Warranty Plus program has been designed to ensure you are provided with the best possible protection for your new King furniture.
King Living Warranties include:
- 25 Year Steel Frame Warranty- For more information, click here.
- 10 Year Steel Frame Outdoor Warranty- For more information, click here.
- 2 Year Manufacturing Warranty- Recliners. For more information, click here.
- 3 Year Extended Manufacturing Warranty- For more information, click here.
- Edge Collection 2 Year Warranty- For more information, click here.
- Commercial Warranty, For more information, click here.
Your investment in King Living should last a lifetime.