Nimbus V 2 Seater 800 RW Smart - Wide Arm
Prices based at fabric starting price.
Refined and redesigned, experience a new level of personal comfort with Nimbus V. Enjoy full-body comfort and effortless reclining with TouchGlide™ technology. Smart Pocket™ Accessories sold separately.
Nimbus V 2-Seater with 800mm seats and elegant layered cushioning. Wide arms feature Smart Pockets. The modular design allows you to configure the components to suit your space or expand your Nimbus V in the future.
- TouchGlide® control allows you to recline, adjust the headrest and footrest with one simple hand swipe gesture across the control buttons. Program your settings for truly personalised comfort.
- Smart Pockets on the arms offer convenient storage and integrate optional Smart Pocket™ Accessories, such as the Lume LED reading light and Smart Table with the option of wireless charging.
- Optional brackets connect Sonos Play:1 speakers into the Smart Pockets for the ultimate home cinema experience.
- Customise the removable covers in your choice of premium fabric or luxurious European leather, exclusive to KING.
- Individually tailored covers are easily replaced or removed for professional cleaning.
- The KING Postureflex® Seating System and KingCell® pocket system offer unrivalled support working in unison with the famous KING steel frame.
- Enhanced footrest safety includes guarded moving parts, mechanical release, and electrical cut-off and infrared safety system hidden within the sofa leg.
- Redesigned joiner connects components via the leg for simple assembly and improved stability.
- Soft-touch feet caps built legs to protect customer flooring.
- Backed by the KING 25 Year Steel Frame Warranty.
- Australian design from the KING in-house design team.
- Metro Delivery (Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Canberra) - Standard delivery lead time is between 16-18 weeks.
- Metro Delivery (Adelaide and Perth) - Standard delivery lead time is 18-20 weeks.
- Regional Delivery - Standard delivery lead time is up to 21 weeks.
- When demand for product or materials surges, this can impact standard delivery lead times. In addition, environmental factors and conditions may also cause standard lead times to fluctuate. Please contact your nearest showroom here to confirm the lead time on your order.
The King Warranty Plus program has been designed to ensure you are provided with the best possible protection for your new King furniture.
King Warranties include:
- 25 Year Steel Frame Warranty- For more information, click here.
- 10 Year Steel Frame Outdoor Warranty- For more information, click here.
- 2 Year Manufacturing Warranty- Recliners. For more information, click here.
- 3 Year Extended Manufacturing Warranty- For more information, click here.
- Commercial Warranty, For more information, click here.
Your investment in King Living should last a lifetime.