Canyon Rectangle Dining Table 1800 - In Stock
As shown in American Walnut Timber and finish
In stock and ready to ship. Limited quantity available. 2-3 weeks delivery within Sydney Metro and 3-5 weeks delivery all other areas (including Metro & Regional).
Quantity Available: 3
Full package price is based on purchasing the full price components individually. Delivery and accessories not included in price.
- The Canyon Dining Table is crafted from sustainably sourced, solid timber, carefully selected for performance over time, as well as its natural beauty and warmth.
- Aesthetically the tables have a slim top which works with the subtly sculptured timber sled legs angled to create a light form which will suit many interiors, be they modern or traditional.
- The construction of the internal table top has a butchers block finish, while the edges of the table have a solid (non-butchers block) finish which supports the integrity of the table tops.
- The top and bottom of the tables have a plank finish of 4mm timber. This construction uses a more sustainable forestry approach than if the table was formed from large planks as more of the trees is able to be utilised and old growth is not required to be cut down for the larger sized table tops.
- The table legs are constructed from solid timber to maintain structural integrity.
- The legs are removable for shipping and the tables have two leg position options in order to give more flexibility in where you would prefer to keep your dining chairs.
- Polyurethane finish to protect the timber.
- All timber used has been verified from a sustainable plantation/source.
- The Canyon table works beautifully with any of our timber range of dining chairs, particularly the Aspen dining chair.
- Sydney Metro delivery - Standard delivery lead time is 2-3 weeks.
- All other areas (including Metro & Regional) - Standard delivery lead time is 3-5 weeks.
- If delivery of your order has been impacted, our team will be in touch with you to advise of a change in delivery date.
The King Warranty Plus program has been designed to ensure you are provided with the best possible protection for your new King furniture.
King Warranties include:
- 25 Year Steel Frame Warranty- For more information, click here.
- 10 Year Steel Frame Outdoor Warranty- For more information, click here.
- 2 Year Manufacturing Warranty- Recliners. For more information, click here.
- 3 Year Extended Manufacturing Warranty- For more information, click here.
- Commercial Warranty, For more information, click here.
Your investment in King Living should last a lifetime.