30% off with any furniture purchase. Contact your Showroom for details. Conditions apply.
Full package price is based on purchasing the full price components individually. Delivery and accessories not included in price.
- The Canyon range is crafted from sustainably sourced solid American timber, carefully selected for performance over time, as well as its natural beauty and warmth.
- The elegant and refined Canyon Console table from King Living taps into Australia's love for timber.
- Two drawers on easy-glide runners - the drawer boxes are joined using traditional dove-tailing which create a bond that will never weaken.
- Soft-close adjustable hinges and soft-close drawer runners used for smooth whisper quiet operation.
- Drawer runners mounted underneath drawer boxes so hardware remains invisible whether open or closed.
- Aesthetically the subtly sculptured timber sled legs angle to create a light form which will suit many interiors, be they modern or traditional.
- The table legs are constructed from solid timber to maintain structural integrity. The legs also feature a smooth inner form to bring a sense of softness to the sled leg with a flat outer form for contrast and to provide a feeling of strength.
- Polyurethane finish to protect the timber.
- Available in three finishes including:
- American Walnut: American Walnut internally and externally
- Smoked Oak: American Oak internally and externally, brushed and stained to achieve the smoked oak finish
- Metro Delivery (Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Canberra) - Standard delivery lead time is between 14 – 16 weeks.
- Metro Delivery (Adelaide and Perth) - Standard delivery lead time is 16 – 18 weeks.
- Regional Delivery - Standard delivery lead time is up to 20 weeks.
- When demand for product or materials surges, this can impact standard delivery lead times. In addition, environmental factors and conditions may also cause standard lead times to fluctuate. Please contact your nearest showroom here to confirm the lead time on your order.
The King Living Warranty Plus program has been designed to ensure you are provided with the best possible protection for your new King furniture.
King Living Warranties include:
- 25 Year Steel Frame Warranty- For more information, click here.
- 10 Year Steel Frame Outdoor Warranty- For more information, click here.
- 2 Year Manufacturing Warranty- Recliners. For more information, click here.
- 3 Year Extended Manufacturing Warranty- For more information, click here.
- Edge Collection 2 Year Warranty- For more information, click here.
- Commercial Warranty, For more information, click here.
Your investment in King Living should last a lifetime.