The Digital Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the day-to-day execution of Digital Marketing activities for King Living. The Digital Marketing activities include all paid digital marketing, social media and E-commerce activities.
The role works in partnership with any external digital and creative agencies to meet King Living’s business requirements and collaborates with the Global Head of Marketing and Digital Marketing Manager to ensure consistent brand representation across all channels.
Day to day the role will:
- Implement the Digital Marketing, Social Media strategies and online brand and product campaigns to raise awareness.
- Manage digital platforms and campaigns towards overall marketing objectives including though not limited to Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook etc.
- Work with the social and E-commerce specialists to ensure social media integration, SEO measurements and monitoring methodologies are in place to drive online traffic to the King Living website.
- Undertake CRM data base management and executes campaigns across digital channels accordingly.
- Implement the E-commerce strategy to create a seamless omni channel experience for customers to enhance trade.
- Develop and manage products on the website including image management, copywriting, development of digital assets, uploading and maintaining product information.
- Review and recommend tactics for E-commerce platform, to drive profitability, increased site visitors, improved conversion rates and increased basket size.
- Assist on King Living expansion as directed