This is not any furniture company. This is King Living.
King Living is a business built on style and substance.
Across departments and countries, we all share the same goal: to make every home a better, more liveable environment. Together, we see possible. If you are the type of person who strives for better, imagines bigger and thinks differently, then we want to hear from you.
Skills and attributes required:
If you are the type of person who strives for better, imagines bigger and thinks differently, then we want to hear from you.
We are looking for a smart switched on person grow our busy Despatch department. If you like speaking with customers most of the day and enjoy the challenge of a newly created role in a company then this is the job for you. You will be assisting in co-ordinating the delivery schedules with both drivers and customers as well as communicating with our showroom manager.
Your primary responsibility is to provide excellent service to the customer in relation to order delivery, satisfaction and payment collection. Day to day the role will see you:
· ensure all payments are taken prior to deliveries going out
· take inbound phone inquiries
· make arrangements with transport companies
· book couriers and obtain quotes as required
· enter data (payments, customer details, special requests etc)
· any other tasks as reasonably directed by the showroom manager
Essential Criteria :
· strong communication, both written and spoken
· excellent customer service skills
· the ability to work effectively and efficiently both autonomously and within a team environment
· polite and professional phone manner
· perform well under pressure
· excellent time management skills
· intermediate computer skills
· positive attitude
· sense of pace/urgency
· attention to detail
This role is suited to someone who has previous on the phone experience and/or has a degree and is wanting to get into the corporate world.
To apply for this role please complete the form bellow.