Quay Ceramic Dining Table 6 Seater
Enjoy 35% off when purchased with a second furniture item. To take advantage of this offer, Live chat with us or visit a Showroom. Conditions apply.
Full package price is based on purchasing the full price components individually. Delivery and accessories not included in price. Colour reproduction may vary on different screens. Visit a showroom to view physical swatches or order a swatch online.
- The Quay Indoor Dining Table beautifully responds to our laid back Australian lifestyle and love for outdoor entertaining.
- Can be used indoors and outdoors and a range of sizes to suit any entertaining space.
- Premium materials have been selected for aesthetic as well as functional longevity.
- High performance ceramic top, that beautifully retains the look and tactic properties of natural stone.
- Ceramic top is suitable for even the most extreme outdoor weather and messiest of indoor conditions.
- Ceramic surfaces are UV stable, heat resistant and non-porous, so they don’t absorb spills and stains and won’t crack outside due to lower temperatures.
- All aluminium frame, powder coated for durability and longevity, perfect for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Choose from a selection of ceramic top finish colours, including Slate II and Pumice II.
- Base is available in two colours, including Rock and Salt.
- Unobtrusive legs sit neatly underneath the table top.
- Come with adjustable foot caps to ensure stability on both indoor and outdoor surfaces.
- Includes Quay Dining Table only. Quay Indoor and Outdoor Dining Chairs available to purchase separately.
- Authentic Australian design from King Living’s team of in-house designers.
- Metro Delivery (Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Canberra) - Standard delivery lead time is between 14-16 weeks.
- Metro Delivery (Adelaide and Perth) - Standard delivery lead time is 16-18 weeks.
- Regional Delivery - Standard delivery lead time is up to 19 weeks.
- When demand for product or materials surges, this can impact standard delivery lead times. In addition, environmental factors and conditions may also cause standard lead times to fluctuate. Please contact your nearest showroom here to confirm the lead time on your order.
The King Warranty Plus program has been designed to ensure you are provided with the best possible protection for your new King furniture.
King Warranties include:
- 25 Year Steel Frame Warranty- For more information, click here.
- 10 Year Steel Frame Outdoor Warranty- For more information, click here.
- 2 Year Manufacturing Warranty- Recliners. For more information, click here.
- 3 Year Extended Manufacturing Warranty- For more information, click here.
- Commercial Warranty, For more information, click here.
Your investment in King Living should last a lifetime.