King Cloud II
Put your feet up
European quality, designed in Australia
King Cloud II is your sofa, your way, blending luxurious design with modern technology.
The ultimate recliner lounge, King Cloud II features a headrest and recliner mechanism and an adjustable back, giving you just the right level of support for full body comfort. Using King Cloud II’s discreetly integrated TouchGlide® control technology, the position of each sofa seat and headrest can be effortlessly adjusted to suit the preference of the individual.
Share With Your Friends
Sit, recline and relax into the perfect position
King Cloud II is engineered with similar high quality seat and back suspension system as premium European car brands like Porsche and Rolls Royce.
The engineered steel frame is central to King Cloud II’s strength and durability. High-grade steel is precision-cut with additional spot-welds applied to key stress and weight-bearing areas.
- Clean, minimalist lines, a sleek low back and elegant layered cushion construction.
- Authentic Australian design from King Living’s team of in-house designers.
- A combination of quality finishes and clever thinking lets you personalise the King Cloud II to your needs, making it the most comfortable reclining sofa you’ll ever own.
- King Living covers are individually-tailored so you can remove or replace them for cleaning or a whole new look.
- Optional Smart Pockets™ on the arms and backs for convenient storage or to add accessories such as tables.
- TouchGlide® control technology for the ultimate in recliner lounge adjustability.
- A choice of two seat and arm widths for the perfect fit.
- King Living's Postureflex® Seating System for strength and support.
- 25-year steel frame warranty.
- Select from a range of premium fabrics and luxurious leathers.
Click Here for King Cloud II Customer Troubleshooting Guide
Leather & Fabric Options
King Living sofas are available in your choice of premium fabrics and luxurious leathers. All covers are completely removable so that they can be removed for cleaning or replaced for a completely new look. King Living does not staple covers onto frames allowing you to change from fabric to leather and vice versa and all seams are double stitched for added strength and durability. That’s why King Living conveys a sense of undeniable quality.
Quality & Innovation
King Living is famous for quality. That’s because King Living uses nothing but the best materials and technology to create the designs that were developed by King Living’s Australian in-house designers.
King Living is a recognised leader in seating technology. Since 1977 King Living designers have been developing innovative ways to add comfort and durability to their award-winning range of seating products. King Living’s Postureflex® Seating System has been updated and enhanced with the new KingCell® Pocket Springs.More About KingCell®
The Postureflex® Seating System provides the correct support for the human body. The Postureflex® Seating System is the similar to that used in many luxury European car brands. It supports the body perfectly and maintains the true lines of the furniture for many years.More About PostureFlex®
Not all steel frames are the same. The King Living steel frame uses high grade steel that is precision cut for accuracy and welded. Spot welds are applied to key stress and weight-bearing areas for additional strength. It’s the steel frame that gives King Living sofas their renowned flexibility, even letting you configure them into beds. The King Living steel frame comes with a 25-year warranty.More About Steel Frame
Since 1977 King Living have created covers that are perfectly tailored for the sofa or chair. King Living does not use any staples, so the covers are completely removable. Replace them for a change in look or remove them for easy cleaning.More About Tailored Covers
Effortlessly recline, change the angle of headrests, armrests and leg rests electronically using the TouchGlide® Control Technology, which is seamlessly integrated into selected models.More About TouchGlide®