The ultimate in flexibility
Configure the elements to control your environment
Delta II modular lounge is so flexible it can fit snugly into corners, wrap around awkward angles or expand to become the centrepiece of the room.
Choose straight pieces or curves and select from accessories including optional side tables and removable arms to create the form and function that are just right for you.
Add bed brackets to convert Delta II from a modular lounge into a single or queen size bed, or change the back cushion into a footrest. There truly has never been a more flexible modular lounge.
Share With Your Friends
Remarkably flexible so you can design your own space
Delta II is a modular masterpiece with clever design and practical features. Built around the famous King Living engineered steel frame, Delta II cases bracket holders located inside the frame so you can attach backs, arms and tables at any point.
Round and rectangular tables can be used for different functions. Box arms can be added instead of tables. The backrests can be adjusted to deep or standard positions. In short, Delta II provides all the options. All you need to do is choose.
- You can choose from a wide variety of module options to customise Delta II to your specifications.
- Bases include a hidden zip pocket for storing bed brackets and other accessories when not in use.
- Adjustable legs so you can change the height of the sofa, reducing pressure on legs and increasing your personal comfort.
- Authentic Australian design from King Living’s team of in-house designers.
- King Living covers are individually-tailored so you can remove or replace them for cleaning or a whole new look.
- King Living’s Postureflex® Seating System for strength and support.
- 25-year steel frame warranty.
- A choice of premium fabrics and luxurious leathers.
Leather & Fabric Options
King Living sofas are available in your choice of premium fabrics and luxurious leathers. All covers are completely removable so that they can be removed for cleaning or replaced for a completely new look. King Living does not staple covers onto frames allowing you to change from fabric to leather and vice versa and all seams are double stitched for added strength and durability. That’s why King Living conveys a sense of undeniable quality.